Thursday, September 6, 2007

Sometime

It was raining when I biked to work this morning. It's still raining. I'm tired. And I feel somewhat inadeqaute when it comes my relationship with poeple; friends and family. Wish I had more energy.

But you know what? I'm sitting here in my office wearing my Malabrigo Holey Cable sweater and I feel sort of good inside. Despite rain and energy drainage.

Just looking down on that beautiful Bobby Blue colour, feeling the sensation in my skin from being close to the softest merino yarn in the world, I realize that things will sort themselves out. The rain will go away. Sometime. I'll get myself some good sleep. Sometime. And I'll get that energy back. Sometime.

I just have to look forward to sometime.

5 comments:

essjay said...

Energy seems to have escaped us all. I'm glad you have the comfort in mernio and those of us that are your friends feel no inadequacy on your part....we all have those moments of silence. Much love & holding my thumbs for sunny day tomorrow for you!

Unknown said...

I bet your thumb holding did it, as it's not raining anymore. Clear blue sky and sunshine!

Kram på dig, SJ!

Anonymous said...

That blue would definitely make me feel better too. It's a very peaceful, happy blue. And it looks so beautiful on you.

:hug: hope the skies stay blue and clear for you!

Geek Knitter said...

Wow, SJ you're magic! Hooray for you! Anna, I'm pretty drained lately myself, I think I know how you feel. I sure hope that *sometime* comes soon!

Kate said...

Your holey cable sweater is beautiful, Anna!! That color looks great on you, too.

In my "sometime," I get to knit and read as much as I want, and still get to bed at a decent hour. I'm looking forward to sometime, too.