Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My projects

I'm a project person. Or at least a person who starts projects.

Here are some of the projects I'm actively working on at the moment:

  • My 101 things to do in 1001 days. (Are you following my progress?)
  • Sewing a bag for my father's upcoming birthday
  • Knitting Muir for my mother. I'm thinking Christmas gift. This was picked up from hiding two weeks ago and I've now completed 5½ of the recommended 13 chart repeats.
  • A cardigan for a friend's baby. The little one is supposed to be born at the end of May.
  • Putting together some stuff for GeekKnitter to include in the package when I ship the Give Away bag off to her in the States. I promise it will be put in the mail in a week's time.
  • Etsy shop or no Etsy shop?
  • Setting up new email addresses for myself
  • Getting myself in shape
  • Beautify our home with green, purple and gold
  • Our housewarming party and the organizing around it
  • Preparing for my half-hour-presentation next week

What projects are you working on?

3 comments:

essjay said...

I have been following your 101 things in 1001 days and you are just flying through them! I like that some of them are multi part (like sewing 5 things for other people), that way it takes a bit longer! :) I love your project list - I'm just the same way - it is nice to cross things off the list. I can't wait to see progress pictures of Muir, I'm glad she's going smoothly. As for the Etsy shop - just be sure that it doesn't become to much of a "job" and you lose the passion you have for sewing...you don't want to be doing it because you HAVE to, but because you WANT to.

Thinking of you! :kram:

Geek Knitter said...

Stuff? With the bag? Oh boy, how will I contain myself until then?

What I'm working on:
Knitting a sweater with 1824 Wool (see blog).
Getting ready for a training trip.
Perfecting my bread-baking.
Trying to bring some order to my office/library/craft room.

iKate said...

I vote YES to the Etsy shop!!!! And I totally admire your ambition with the 101 things in 1001 days. Good luck...and have fun!!! :)