Monday, October 19, 2009

Highlights (2)

Today's Highlights (October 19th, 2009)

* Reading your very generous comments on my Sylvi. Thank you!!!
* The WOWs I got from people at work who saw my Sylvi for real
* Being able to go through my emails at work and process five old ones that have been left unanswered for too long (and therefore have left me with a bad coinscience)
* My lunch today (fried fish with mashed potatoes)
* The look of the autumn coloured leaves on the trees outside our house
* My cat Skorpan's stubbornness when it comes to wanting to be on my lap when I sit down (even if he has to share it with a laptop...)
* The bowl of Ben&Jerry's Half Baked I've eaten while writing this post

(For the story behind my Highlights posts, see here.)

2 comments:

essjay said...

Now I want mashed potatoes! :)

Anonymous said...

...happy to read your highlights, Anna...it's true: we have so much to smile about if we take a closer look!

-Shell