Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Office music

Yesterday turned out better than I thought. The sky cleared up some after 4ish pm and it didn't rain when I biked home! The sweet comments I got also helped a lot. I'm not really in the winter blues already but I had some winter anxiety yesterday. Just knowing what's ahead makes me tired sometimes...

-----

I've been sick of the music I have on my office computer. The slow music I thought would make me focus more properly, often just makes me tired...

Today I brought in 11 CDs from home to copy to my office computer. I picked some of my favourites and some that are just a bit more happy and speedy than whatever I already can listen to.

Barenaked Ladies'
Gordon
Barenaked Ladies'
Born On A Pirate Ship
Barenaked Ladies'
Stunt
Barenaked Ladies'
Maroon
Barenaked Ladies'
Everything To Everyone
India Arie's
Acoustic Soul
Moby's
Play
The Tragically Hip's
In Violet Light
U2's
Achtung Baby
U2's
Zooropa
Various Artist's
Celebration 2000

I'll be playing a lot of Barenaked Ladies today!

2 comments:

essjay said...

Barenaked Ladies (BNL) is such a GREAT group! They will help a lot with the fall blues! They are fantastic in concert - such comics! I'm glad that you had such a nice bike ride home yesterday! :kram:

Jen said...

Oooh! Anna! We have such similar taste in music--I have almost all of those CDs. Yay! Nothing like some good happy music to chase the blues away...

Oh--and this is off-topic now, but your messenger bag looks INCREDIBLE! I can't believe you've only been sewing for a little while!