Sunday, March 23, 2008

A little of this and a little of that...

I have tomorrow off as well. And I need it. Don't really know what's going on but I'm tired and picking fights just because... Earlier today I had to leave the house for an hour and a half and go to the gym to blow off some steam. I was driving both boyfriend and myself crazy... PMS? Could be.

~~~~~

To keep myself (and the people I live with) sane tomorrow, I'm planning on locking myself in my "craft room". I have two more placemats to finish and then I'd like to start my Emmeline apron. I have had the fabric for weeks but haven't cut the pieces. Hopefully tomorrow.

I might also start the front pieces on my bolero. The back piece is done and if I wasn't sitting as comfortably as I am (with one of the cats - Skorpan - crammed up between the laptop and my stomach), I'd get the camera and take a picture for you...

You'll have to wait. And I hope the suspense won't kill you...

~~~~~

I might see my brother, his girlfriend and my niece sooner than expected. My mother is trying to lure me onto a plane at the end of April... I don't think I'm going to resist too much... Asking me today and I really need a vacation and something to look forward to.

~~~~~

There was more, but I can't remember. I'll be back on a better day.

2 comments:

essjay said...

I do hope that you are feeling a bit better today and that you can get some crafty done! I agree that you shouldn't resist going to see family - a vacation can do wonderful things!

Anonymous said...

The trip sounds like a great idea...hope the rest of your week goes well!