Monday, May 5, 2008

A long weekend

It was a bit unreal getting back to work this morning. My trip to Spain and a national holiday have left me with six hours in the office in the last 11 days...

Now I'm back to normal again. And this is no transition week either to get me back on track. I've had one meeting already. Have another one planned this afternoon. I'm on a seminar all day tomorrow. Wednesday afternoon I'm taking time off work to go to a funeral. Thursday afternoon I have a very important meeting with lots to prepare...

I'm glad I got a raise a couple of weeks ago. :)

~~~~~

This long-weekend was the best. Boyfriend and I have had both quantity and quality time together. We've walked in the forrest. We've bought plants for the "hanging planting thingies" beneath our windows at the front of the house. We've worked some in the garden. We've cleaned our porch with anti-algea-solution and oiled it so it'll look nice. We've barbequed. We've made out a lot. We've relaxed in the garden. We've taken naps on the cough together. We've had pizza. We've gone on a long bike ride to enjoy the sun. We've talked, giggled and laughed.

I have also worked some more on my Emmeline apron. I only have the halter straps left to do and attach. I paraded around the house wearing it the other day (with it tied just under my bust) and I love wearing it. I feel sexy! Boyfriend just laughed at me.

I also made some bread on Saturday!!! I haven't baked proper bread in ages. Go check out my 101in1001-blog to see the results!

~~~~~

Dreaming about a trip to Canada and the US next spring...

Maybe I should start buying lottery tickets?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A trip to Canada? Awesome! As always, you are most welcome in Edmonton!
-Shell

Sara said...

"hanging planting thingy" probably means a "window box" or "hanging basket"- and you realize that there are English speakers of your blog who wouldn't be able to come up with the proper term, right? :teehee:

It's great that you had such a lovely weekend!

Geek Knitter said...

It sounds like a wonderful weekend, and your bread is lovely!

essjay said...

I'm so glad you had such a nice weekend together - it is always nice to come home to the one you love!