Monday, June 23, 2008

Übertired and Crossstitch 3

I thought my alarm was joking when it started ringing at the usual 5.45am. I was sooo tired I immediately fell asleep after turning it off. Luckily boyfriend got out of bed twenty minutes later and his movement woke me up. I hadn't heard his alarm at all, and usually I'm the one kicking him to turn his off...

I was up way too late last night watching football (soccer). And it took me some time to fall asleep. I usually fall alseep within five minutes of lying in bed, but yesterday I tossed and turned. Woke up a thousand times between 3am and 5am.

And here I am, sitting in my office, struggling to keep my eyes open. I'm so tired it's not even funny. It feels as if I have syrup in my brain. I'm nauseasous. And my vision is blurry. I'm yawning once every five minutes. It's embarrassing.

I hope to be able to stay awake during Sex and the City tonight. I'm going with my sister and her boyfriend. Luckily, we're catching the early show at 6pm. I should be able to get home and in bed at a reasonable hour.

~~~~~

Thought I'd show you what my cross stitch project looks like at the moment. The latest teddy bear lacks his green sweater but I'll work on that next.

CrossStitch3

4 comments:

Geek Knitter said...

I stayed up late Friday night and had to get up early on Saturday... it was tough!

Anonymous said...

Nice work!
-Shell

iKate said...

Ugh, what a way to start the week! I hope you make it through the movie tonight! Have some extra caffeine today. Just out of curiosity, will the movie be subtitled or dubbed into Swedish? By the way--your cross stitch is adorable. Have a good day! :)

essjay said...

The cross stitch looks great so far! I stayed up too late last night, which has made my Monday be harder than normal. Hopefully we all can get a better night sleep tonight.