Monday, July 28, 2008

Back in the office and writing

Back in the office again. Can't believe how fast these three weeks went by.

The office is quiet. Really quiet. Most afternoons this week I'll be the only one here... Hoping for company during coffee break.

During my vacation we had air conditioners installed and I'm trying to get used to the temperature and the breezing sound. Fortunately the system is set up so everyone can contol the temperature in their own office. That's good for me as I'm usually cold when everyone else in the office feel comfortable... Me always being cold is one of the regular jokes around here.

~~~~~

I feel an urge to go back to writing "properly" on a regular basis. My fingers are itching.

I know what I want to write about. Sort of know how to piece things together. I just don't know if I'm strong enough. It'll bring back loads of memories and I'm not sure I can handle them properly.

But then again; I won't know until I try, will I?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Writing out memories proves that you are above and beyond the past. -Shell

Geek Knitter said...

Over air-conditioned offices are a wonderful excuse to knit lace shawls! Good luck with the writing.