Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been tagged

Anna tagged me with a meme earlier this week. (No, I didn't tag myself. There are quite a few Annas around in Sweden...)

5 things on my to do-list today:
(Well, as I'm trying to go GTD I technically don't use to do-lists anymore, but here are a few things I'll do after work today)
1. Go for a ride on my bike
2. Buy the soundtrack to Mama Mia!
3. Cuddle with my cats
4. Start the 8th repeat of the Blossom chart on my Laminaria shawl
5. Watch a "documentary" on tv on a Christian group called Kingdom Center

What did I do 10 years ago?
I was a student at the University. I lived in my own apartment. Was single after a relationship that lasted for a little more than 2 years. Was involved in a peace education organisation. Lost my Brittish accent during the summer as I spent a lot of time with chatty Canadians. Started watching Dawson's Creek with my sister. Listened to Robbie William's No Regrets as Neil Tennant from Pet Shop Boys did back up vocals.

Places I've lived:
Southern Sweden (in altogether 8 different houses/apartments in 5 different towns/cities) and in a house in Ontario, Canada

5 things I'd do if I was a millionaire (can I chose in what currency?)
1. Pay off loans (house and student)
2. Work less hours in my current office and spend more time being creative (maybe even try my wings at being self-employed?)
3. Travel with friends and family to see friends, family and places around the world
4. Donate money to research projects (mostly environmental and medical ones)
5. Help my family out in different ways

I guess I'm supposed to tag others to do this meme, but I'll leave it open to anyone. Please let me know if you do answer it though, so I don't miss your answers.

1 comment:

Stick-smurf said...

Du har fått en utmärkelse av mig!