Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bad conscience drowned...

The bad conscience I mentioned last week is no longer bothering me. I've collected all the data I needed to collect. I've talked to the people I needed to talk to. I have reported the things I needed to report. I'm done. I can cross it off my project list. And my "bad conscience"-list. (The two lists are not identical.)

This takes a heavy load off my shoulders and as soon as I put that last letter in the outgoing mailbox, I could feel my brain slowing down to a more pleasant pace. Now I'm just a bit nervous about the talk I'm having with my boss tomorrow. I am prepared as I have gone through the questionnaire we use for these kinds of talks, but I have more to say than I usually do. And I don't know if my boss is prepared for that.

Well, anyways, I have finished all the knitting on my Kauni-vest but I think it needs a blocking before I stitch down the "steek edges" neatly... I also have to stitch the fronts of the neck band to the vest. I tried doing it yesterday but it came out looking horrible so I decided to try again. Looking forward to being able to wear it! And to show you what it looks like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your meeting! -Shell

essjay said...

I'm glad you got over the hump and got the work done. I can't wait to see your vest.