Monday, October 6, 2008

Racing mode

So this weekend passed. I wouldn't mind if I had another weekend starting this afternoon...

My brain is in a somewhat racing mode and I have a hard time slowing it down. It makes me tired.

Vacation plans for next year. "Where do you want to go workwise?"-talk with my boss later on this week. People I miss. The colder temperatures and the loss of daylight. My Kauni-vest that I haven't blogged about but hope to finish this week. Blisters in my mouth. JumJum and his licking fur off of one of his legs. Phonecalls I have to make. Phonecalls I haven't received.

I want to hide in my bed for a week or so.

3 comments:

essjay said...

Just last night I was saying that I wish I had a weekend to recover from my weekend. I hope things calm down for you soon. :kram:

Geek Knitter said...

It sounds like we had sort of the same weekend. Hope you feel better soon. :kram:

Anonymous said...

You'll get through it all...you always have!