Thursday, October 22, 2009

Highlights (3)

Today's Highlights (October 22nd, 2009)

* The meeting we had in my office building about different routines and tasks that need to be done. (I can't put the outcome from the meeting on the list here but the fact that we had a meeting where everyone attended definitely belongs here!)
* The WOWs I've gotten today from a colleague who saw my Sylvi for the first time (I feel like a parrot here!)
* The wind I had from behind when biking to a meeting
* Using boyfriend's bike today. It's lighter than mine and the gears shift easier making for a smoother ride.
* My cat JumJum behaving as if he didn't want me to leave for work this morning
* Finding out that one of my American knitting friends got some good news at an ultrasound yesterday
* Knowing that I'll be surrounded by knitters in about an hour as I'm about to head off to see me knitting group

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I'm in your highlights? I'm so flattered, I'm tearing up! :heart:

Hope your knitting group is fun! Enjoy!

essjay said...

I love it when our animals remind us how much they really do love us! :)