Monday, November 2, 2009

Highlights (4)

Today's Highlights (November 2nd, 2009)


* One of the phone calls I made at work today. I was a bit nervous making the call but ended up feeling good about the conversation. Instead of a lot of why?s, I got a thank you.

* The left over pasta I had for lunch. We made it yesterday when my cousin with family came over for lunch. The sauce was creamy and filled with small pieces of asparagus, onions, carrot, zucchini, tomatoes, smoked ham and salami.

* Sticking to my decision this afternoon to bike home in rain instead of taking a bus or asking my boyfriend to give me a ride. (I was 13kilometers/8miles away from home...)

* Entering the house after just-mentioned-bike-ride...

* Sitting all relaxed at the dinner table, playing with our new MacBook while at the same time being able to look at the pretty flowers my cousin's 4-year-old daughter picked out for us yesterday.

* Having made plans to see my mother for a sandwich and some coffee/tea on Thursday before knitting group gathers.

No comments: