Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Disconnected from the world

It hasn't been possible to reach me on my regular phone for a couple of weeks and this will - unfortunately - go on for another week or two. We're changing phone companies and the transition hasn't been as smooth as we had hoped for.

Just letting you know in case you wonder why we're not answering or returning your messages. We simply don't know you've called and we can't access the messages.

This is also one of the reasons why I haven't called some of you as I had planned to do during the holidays. I simply can't make international calls from my cell phone... As we don't have a phone line hooked up yet, we don't have our own internet either. I've used our work connection (3G) a couple of times during the last couple of weeks but I really shouldn't use that one for privat stuff... Ahem... So, therefore not very talkative over the Internet either...

Just letting you know...


Ps. We're not changing our number. Just the operator.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As frustrating as it is for you, it's nice knowing that problems with phone companies are universal. Just one of the many wonderful perks of moving, right? :-)

Unknown said...

Couldn't help but laugh when reading your comment, Vendie... I don't think I've ever been as frustrated at a phone company as I was with Bell when I wanted a phone in ON... Ask my friend Shelley and she'll tell you that I still curse at Bell... :)

Anonymous said...

lol