I'm tired and grumpy today. Stayed up way too late yesterday...
But there is sunshine behind the clouds:
- Halloween is over and I won't have to read Halloween-related blog posts for a whole year!!!
- The American election is tomorrow so the hysterical news coverage will (hopefully) soon be over and done with... (Yes, Swedish media is all over the American election. Three of the "standard" tv channels and at least one radio channel will have live coverage of the election even if it's in the middle of the night here...)
- Boyfriend and I have a night out of town coming up
- I'm about to really book those plane tickets for my vacation in February/March!
- Thursday evening is knit-night at Fröken Garn's!
- My shoe wardrobe has a new addition! Yesterday I got myself a pair of boot-like shoes for fall and spring. In black leather.
- I got to see my brother and his family this Saturday. My niece is getting big! She's 8 months old now. (She cried everytime my mother tried to hold her, but smiled and laughed happily when I had her.)
- I only have 6 more rows to knit on the cardigan I'm making for my niece. It'll be a Christmas gift. After these last rows, I have some seaming to do. I also need to find three cute buttons and make button loops. This year's first Christmas gift will soon be finished!!!
- This weekend I started making my mother's birthday gift. Remember the pot holders I made for Pikku-Kettu this summer? Well, my mother saw me working on them and asked for a pair for her birthday. I'm making these a bit different though as I'm skipping the patchwork in the front and doing free-hand machine quilting on them instead of the straight lines...
- My parents got me some great yarn from their vacation in Canada: 4 hanks of wool from Manos del Uruguay in colour 101 (a mix of greens and browns that sometimes look almost purple)! The plan is to turn it into a hat and a pair of mittens.
- In 27% of the time frame for my 101in1001-project I have finished 29% of the tasks! I have 19% of the tasks in progress.