Friday, February 6, 2009

Honeymoon suite all to myself

Pictures from the honeymoon suite I was set up in, when being out of town for work this week.

Room
The "living room" with a big old desk, a sofa and a comfy chair

Old telephone
This old telephone was on the desk. It says "national telephone" on it so I assume it was once made for national calls as opposed to the once usual "regional or local phones"...

Bedroom
The bedroom!

Cut-glass chandelier
The chandelier hanging over the bed

Mirror
A cute little mirror on the bedroom wall

Bathroom
The bathroom with the veeeery comfortable bathtub. In two nights I spent 2½ hours reading in it.

Bath tub detail
Detail from the bathtub

View from my suite
The view from the bedroom. The water down there is frozen and covered by snow.

I could go back anytime.

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

Så härligt det ser ut! Får man fråga var du var någonstans???

Geek Knitter said...

Oh my goodness... It looks like a wonderful place to spend a few days!

florencemary said...

Wow, Anna! It makes those horrible presentations worth it then?!

clarabellex

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room! I would have worried about the chandelier falling on me while I were sleeping though! ;) Everything is so beautiful, including the view.

Anonymous said...

Awesome...
-Shell

Mona said...

Men jisses Amalia sicken lyxig boning! Lyllo du. :-)