Saturday, March 21, 2009

February 19th - March 13th, 2009

Canada
This is Canada in February...


Canadian street
A typical Canadian street in a residential area.


Colour clash
Why care about the neighbour's house when you pick your house paint?


The Harbour
This sea gull posed forever for me and my sister. See the snow ball?


Cinnabon
I had longed for a Cinnabon for 7 years. Just a sweet as I remembered it to be!


Squirrel in a tree
Canadian squirrel in a tree. Cute, eh?


Icicles
Icicles on a stone wall in a fancy part of the town my sister lives in.


Clams
Clams in coconut milk with lemon grass. Sooooo delicious!


The Atlantic
The Atlantic!


Tasty burger
One of the best burgers I've ever had, I had in the US. Go figure. Think the restaurant was called Red Robin's.


Shedd's Aquarium, Chicago
A King's Crab at Shedd's Aquarium in Chicago.


Shedd's Aquarium, Chicago
Nasty looking thing at Shedd's Aquarium in Chicago.


Shedd's Aquarium, Chicago
The foot and claws of a big turtle living at Shedd's Aquarium in Chicago.


Shedd's Aquarium, Chicago
A funny looking fish swimming in a tank at Shedd's Aquarium in Chicago.


Millenium Park, Chicago
Reflection of a part of Chicago. This picture is taken in a metal sphere down in Millenium Park. Can you see me taking the picture?


A psychic cat
This beautiful cat belongs to psychic Giovanna. Her psychic studio is on Yonge Street in Toronto, Canada.

4 comments:

florencemary said...

Superb photos, the 'Canada' photos in particular! I'd love to visit, as my grandfather was from Ottawa.

Interesting about the 'cinnabons'; they look very much like, what we would call in the UK, 'Danish pastries'.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Anna! Some of them almost make me want to go back to the east coast during the winter. Love the squirrel. So chubby and cute.

Next time you want a Red Robin's burger, feel free to come and visit me and get one here in Victoria. :hug:

ekittie said...

Love the pictures! :kram:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the photos! What a great eye you have!

Isn't Red Robin so yummy? :) It's one of our favorite places to take the kids. You're welcome to come visit mine after you stop at Dilly's. ;)